Wednesday 4 January 2017

Editing My Chosen Images

In order to document the progression from choosing my images, to creating an image suitable for my final products, I used photoshop to edit and adjust my pictures. I felt that this program would allow me to create a more professional and high quality product. 

To document the editing process, I have used Quicktime Player to record my MacBook screen. From here I edited this video with iMovie to add some music and create a title to the video. 


Within editing this particular image, I majorly used the brush and mixer brush tools. These allowed me to smooth out any imperfections within my images. I also used effects and adjustment layers in order to create a more sombre tone to the image. I also created a vignette effect to my image through these adjustment layers surrounding the model.

I am pleased with the outcome of this image, and plan on using similar techniques within my other magazine images and billboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment