Wednesday 22 February 2017

Double Page Spread: Final Draft


Following the feedback I received on my first draft, I made several changes to my product in order to improve it's appearance and effectiveness. The first thing that my lecturer commented on was the lack on conventions featured in the double-page spread. One of the main things that I felt was missing, was a drop letter at the beginning of the article. Therefore, I decided to add this and felt like it made my article appear more realistic and professional. 

Unfortunately, my lecturer picked up on a few spelling errors, which I immediately fixed and then proofread to ensure they were correct. Lastly, my lecturer suggested adding some photo credits to the image like I had for the front cover on the contents page. I used the colour scheme of the page to place some credits within the top right-hand corner of the image. 

After making these improvements, I am now really happy with the appearance of my second draft, and feel like it is now more realistic, professional and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment