Monday 1 August 2016

August Plan

To get my coursework off to a good start, I plan on completing various blog posts that I am familiar with as my stepping up work. I plan on reflecting on my AS Coursework, and how I will maintain and work towards improving my standard of work that resulted in a grade that I was pleased with. 

I will also include the brief of the project in order to ensure that my work is heading in a specific direction, therefore allowing me to go forward and research/explore the type of area I would like to steer my product towards. Research in Model Poses, specifically into Millum & Ferguson's theoretical studies will allow me to explore how I'd like my model to pose depending on the effect I'd like to create. Magazine conventions will provide me with a good basis knowledge of how to construct my product, and then I will be able to consider masthead ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment