Wednesday 31 August 2016

August Reflection

Within August I was still within my time away from college before the year officially began. This meant that I had various plans and arrangements that were organised in my free time, therefore I struggled to complete all of the posts fully. I will therefore make my best effort to complete and improve these posts.

Overall, despite trying to fit my work around this, I was really pleased with the outcome of my posts and how much of my planned work I managed to complete. Next month I am going to include a larger amount of work within my plan. I have almost 5 hours of lesson time a week and free period that will enable to me to get my work done.

My only worry is fitting my work load around my part time job. However, I will make my best efforts to ensure my work is completed according to my plan and to the highest standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment