Monday 8 August 2016

AS Reflection

The coursework I submitted for my AS Level Media Studies achieved me an A grade, which I was really pleased with. This secured a high B with the addition of my written exam, which I was happy with, although I felt like I could've achieved that all-round A grade, especially considering I was approximately 5 marks away.

This year, I need to consider that I have the same amount of time for my coursework, however, here is a lot more work that needs completing. I am aware hat I need to ensue that my work is up to he best possible standard to secure as many marks as possible for when I go into the exam.

Regarding my AS exam, I believe I must consider the extra 5 marks that I need to achieve the A at AS. I could possibly resit the AS exam at the end of this academic year, or resubmit my coursework and try to achieve the extra marks throughout my AS blog. I have spoken to my lecturer about it and he suggested that due to my grade already being considerably high, it may be difficult to gather some extra marks. I am still considering resisting the AS exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment