Friday 23 December 2016

Deconstructions Summary

I completed the deconstruction of various examples of the products I planned on creating. Last year, in my AS Coursework I only created a magazine and did not need to complete research or create ancillary tasks. When I deconstructed magazines in my AS Coursework I chose 3 covers, 3 contents and 3 DPS. However, because I had to deconstruct websites and billboard, I decided to take this number down to 2 of each. I felt that this was a more manageable amount for the workload that I had.

I found that deconstructing these products allowed my ideas to develop surrounding conventions, tools and connotations. Studying these products also gave me an idea of what I found worked and what I liked about that particular product. This gave me a good basis to begin my products, emulating these techniques and styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment