Monday 19 December 2016

A Change of Font

Upon researching my magazine, myself and my target audience selected a font that most suited my magazine and it's genre. Due to my target audience favouring the font, I believe it was the ideal choice. However, when placing the font into my front cover, it does not fit as well as I had hoped.

The font looks out of place and does not agree with my image and magazine genre, taking the softness away from my chosen image. Therefore, I experimented with both new and old fonts that I came across. After browsing many, I came across a new font, which I particularly liked. I will paste the differences in these fonts below.

Old Font:





New Font:




When placing in the new font, I felt much better about the appearance on my front cover and felt positive enough to move forward with this font.

No comments:

Post a Comment