Monday 5 September 2016

National VS Regional Magazines

As the brief of my A2 Media Studies coursework requires me to make a regional magazine, I found myself considerably confused due to this category of magazines being an area of the media that I have never focused on, or took a particular personal interest in.

Therefore, to aid me in creating my product and to enhance my knowledge, I decided to research regional magazines, and compare them to national magazines, the concept I focused my final product on in my previous year of Media Studies coursework.


National vs Regional Magazines from Olivia Wallace

I believe that the research and comparison of these particular types of magazines have aided me in my research and planning, therefore, allowing me to create a more professional and experienced regional magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment