Monday 12 September 2016

Model Organisation

For my magazine, I wanted to use a female model, who took a particular interest in make up. I am in close contact with Newcastle based Savages model, Holly Dawson, who was more than happy to get involved when I asked her about the magazine. We arranged a date/time and location through iMessage. I will document these texts below:

  

Conclusively, my photoshoot will involve experience model, Holly Dawson, who I also plan on using as a feature model within one of the articles, as well as on my billboard and website. I feel that this creates a constant and recognisable theme that will reassuringly be featured throughout Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Holly will be meeting me pre-shoot for my hair and make up to be done by myself to suit the theme of the edition, and we will then make our way to Newcastle city centre and The Quayside to take a variety of images for the products of my A2 Media Coursework. She has been instructed to dress darkly in order to draw more attention to the dramatic make up look that will be the cover feature of the Make Up Artistry edition of Artista magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment