Friday 30 September 2016

September Reflection

In order to increase the chance of my posts being up to date, I placed each post on a Monday or Friday. These are the days in which I have my media studies lessons, which are fully dedicated to completing coursework. Therefore, I had my frees during the week to complete any unfinished posts or drafts in order to ensure that I was prepared for the tasks I had set myself next lesson.

I really liked the way I planned this month as I felt so much more up to date and positive surrounding my posts. Some posts still need improvements in my opinion, so I will dedicate some of my free time and make a to do like like last month in order to ensure that all of my planned posts are completed to the highest standards.

Next month I plan on using the same days to schedule my posts in order to create the same outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment