Thursday 1 September 2016

September Plan

This month, I need to firstly make sure that my incomplete posts from August are completed and updated. I want to start focusing on research and planning this month to begin preparation for taking my images and creating my product. I will be researching areas such as National and Regional Magazines as this will give me a better ideas of how the two are different. In my AS Coursework I created a national magazine, so I feel like its important that I ensure that I am full informed of the differences. This means I will be able to create a realistic magazine will regional aspects rather than national. Some of the posts that relate more to the planning element are 'Location Scout,' and 'Photoshoot Planning.' These posts are tailored to making the steps towards my photoshoot and therefore my product. Organisation within my coursework is key. Therefore I find it important to create posts surrounding suitable locations and the types of images I'd like to take.


No comments:

Post a Comment