Monday 21 November 2016

Make-Up Ideas

In order to determine how my model will wear her makeup for the photoshoot, I have explored a range of festive makeup looks, in order to gain an idea on what type of look I should include within my magazine.

1.) Christmas Inspired Tutorial
I like this make up look as I felt despite it's Christmas inspiration, it was an all round look that could be worn whenever. However, due to my magazine being a November issue, I couldn't decide if this was definitely the time to include Christmas inspired looks, therefore, I wasn't sure about this kind of look.



2.) Fall/Autumn Inspired Tutorial
I loved this make up look as I felt it was perfect for the Autumn/Winter period. Despite it's dark and grunge feel I felt that it was completely different and may be out of many people comfort zones. This is what I'd like to target within my magazine. I want to teach my audience new styles and looks so that they can build and develop their skills, so a look like this would be perfect for my magazine.



3.) Bombshell, Christmas Holiday Theme Tutorial
Again, I really liked this look and found it was wearable even when it isn't the holidays. I loved the use of the glitter and the statement lip and would really like to consider adding these aspects into the feature look of my magazine. I feel like a red lip and use of glitter is really popular with those who love make up and therefore my target audience, so I will consider using these elememts.



Overall, I really enjoyed looking at these make up tutorials and also observing how they guide their audience step-by-step through the look. Conclusively, I feel like the best type of look for my magazine will include a smoky eye, involving some glitter, as well as a suitable and wearable lip.

1 comment: