Thursday 24 November 2016

Costume Ideas

My photoshoot is an extremely important aspect of my magazine. Therefore it needs to be perfect and suitable to my product. The outfit's suitability is vital in relation to the makeup look of the shoot. It needs to stand out, but at the same time be considerably subtle in order to enhance the colours of the makeup look, allowing it to stand out and grab the audience's best attention. To explore some potential outfit choices, I have created an online mindmap using www.app.mindmup.com.
































Conclusively, I believe the most suitable outfit choice is outfit 2. The use of the black easily links in with my colour scheme and is the perfect canvas to bring out the prominent colours that I desire my makeup look to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment