Tuesday 1 November 2016

November Plan

This month, I am planning on using my free time on Wednesdays to complete extra posts as I feel like I need to work at a quicker pace with approaching deadlines. Planning is becoming a major factor within my posts as I am beginning to create flat plans and rationales for my products. These are the documents that I will mould my product around. Within the rationales I plan on exploring usage of colour, images, text, layout and font. In order to make it easier when it comes to creating my product, I need to make my plans and rationales extremely detailed. 

I personally think I am giving myself a big target this month, but am confident that I will make my best efforts to complete as many of them as I can to the best of my ability. 


No comments:

Post a Comment